Privacy and Terms of Service
- Information we collect
As we serve you;
- When you register for an account, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number and email address.
- Should you choose to purchase a product from us, our third party payment processors will collect your payment information.
- When you use the GAMECLICKERS.COM service or when you visit such websites or use mobile applications, we may receive certain information about you.
- We do not send promotional emails but may send you service-related emails related to your account. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may cancel them by canceling your account.
- How we use your information
We are using your information we collect to maintain and operate our sites as well as help our partners improve their online offerings.
- How we share your information
- Personally identifiable information
GAMECLICKERS.COM will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on GAMECLICKERS.COM, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. Our blog is managed by a third party application that may require you to register if you are to post a comment. We do not have access or control over the information posted on the blog.
- Non personally identifiable information
This information is shared with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns of certain GAMECLICKERS.COM services and those of our partners. Our partners may also choose to publish the results of their websites on GAMECLICKERS.COM.
These results contain solely results of non-personally identifiable results. When you choose to make this information public on GAMECLICKERS.COM, you agree that this information, as well as any personally identifiable information you choose to use in connection with these results, will be made public.
By publishing your results on GAMECLICKERS.COM, you agree you have received all necessary consents to make this information public and by doing so you are not violating any laws. Should you remove any information made public on GAMECLICKERS.COM, this information will remain visible in cached or archived pages. Other users who may have copied or saved the information will also have it.
Non-identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Storage and processing
- Your information collected through GAMECLICKERS.COM may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe or any other country where GAMECLICKERS.COM or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
- How we protect your information
GAMECLICKERS.COM is concerned with protecting your data and privacy. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit in GAMECLICKERS.COM. We also cannot guarantee that any information on GAMECLICKERS.COM may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or disclosed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial standards.
When you enter sensitive information, such as login credentials on our log in or registration forms, this information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). There is no method of transfer or electronic storage over the internet that is 100% secure. We, therefore, cannot guarantee absolute security.
We use credit card companies to bill you should you purchase any of our services. These companies do not share, store, retain or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect in a various way in the course of serving you. These include;
- With the exception of client data, we use the rest of the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service
- Provide the information and service that you request
- To respond to comments and questions you may raise
- Provide support to users of the service
Other than client data, we use the information to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences of our clients and users, to improve the service and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
We use client or user email details and other information, other than client usage, to contact the visitor or user for:
- Administrative reasons such as customer care service
- Raising issues to do with intellectual property infringement
- Following up on issues to do with rights violation
- Defamation issues to do with a client or personal data posted on the service
- Communication of updates on events and promotions
- Information about products or services provided by us by third parties working with us.
- Your choices
- Access, correction, deletion
- We respect your privacy rights and that is why we give you reasonable access to your personal information that you may have provided when using our services.
- Should you wish to amend any personal data or wish to request the deletion of any personal information that we have obtained from an integrated service, contact us on the "how to contact us" section. At your request, we will delete and block any information referenced to you in our database.
- You may update, delete or correct your account information at any time by accessing your account information settings. Please note any changes you make may reflect immediately inactive user databases. However, all the information you initially gave may be archived and used as a backup as a way of preventing fraud or abuse. This information may also be used should we feel we will have a legal reason to do so.
- You may decline to share certain personal information with us. This also means we may not be able to provide you with certain features and services.
- For legitimate reasons, you may stop the processing of your personal data, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Data retention
We only retain personal data collected if the user account is active. Otherwise, we retain the information for a limited time should we need it for the purpose for which it was collected or if required by law. We shall retain and use the information to resolve legal obligations or to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements such as;
- In accordance with Estonian accounting and taxation laws, we retain billing information for 7 years
- Legal transactions between client and GAMECLICKERS.COM is retained for a period of 10 years as per their provision to GAMECLICKERS.COM in accordance with the general limitation period set in the Estonian general of the civil code act.
- Data controller and data processor
- GAMECLICKERS.COM does not own, control or direct the use of client data stored or processed by a client or user through the service.
- Only users or clients are entitled to access, retrieve or direct the use of such client data.
- GAMECLICKERS.COM is largely unaware of what client data is actually stored or made available by client or user to the service and does not have direct access to this information unless authorized by the client, or as necessary to provide service to the client and its users.
- GAMECLICKERS.COM should only be considered a processor of the data on behalf of its clients and users because any client data containing personal information is subject to the requirement of the EU law. GAMECLICKERS.COM is not acting in the capacity of data controller in terms of EU Directive 95/46/EC on data privacy. GAMECLICKERS.COM, therefore, has no associated responsibilities under EU law.
- to third party subcontractors who may process such data on behalf of GAMECLICKERS.COM in connection with GAMECLICKERS.COM’s provision of services to clients.
- The client or user is the data controller under the directive of any client data containing personal data. This means this party controls the manner in which this data is controlled and used. He also determines the purpose and men of processing such personal data.
- GAMECLICKERS.COM is not responsible for the personal data contained in client data or other information stored on its servers or its subcontractor’s servers at the discretion of the client or user.
- GAMECLICKERS.COM is not responsible for the manner in which the user or client collects, handles disclosure, discloses or processes such information.